NUTsMag: Contributors Guidelines
- Keen to contribute to the biggest worldwide publication in 21st Century Modernism?
- What have the privileged years of your fab life taught you? We want to know!
- Do you need to know more before undertaking this elegant voyage of hip expertise? Write us and ask!
- If you feel ready, that’s great! But first you’ll need to discover a few things:
- We are looking for hip young cats and gals who think they know what they are talking about and experienced gentlemen and ladies who are sure.
- There’s no limit to the content we produce, just as there is no limit to the imagination of the 60’s and modernist culture. This should be a hint.
- Send us an e-mail introducing yourself and telling us all about yourself and where you are from (both geo and biographically).
- Once we have been acquainted, and things are in motion, please read through our generous requirements on the Submission page HERE and feel free to contact us if you need
any further clarification.
Please send review items to: Graham Lentz attn: Reviews Editor (NUTsMag)
35 Black Swan Close
Powered by Max Banner Ads