Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions with the written permission of NUTs. The New Untouchables neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the New Untouchables.
2. Whilst the New Untouchables uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Revolver makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Revolver assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither the new Untouchables nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The New Untouchables also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by the New Untouchables. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and Trademarks of The New Untouchables and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of The new Untouchables or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that The New Untouchables will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Although The New Untouchables may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, The New Untouchables is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Revolver will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Revolver to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
7. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold The New Untouchables and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. The New Untouchables reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with The New Untouchables defence of such claim.
8. The Sites are controlled and operated by Pip Pip Internet Limited, from its offices on the Isle of Wight in the United Kingdom. Pip Pip Internet Limited makes no representation that materials in the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and English law shall apply, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or The New Untouchables, bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the l Courts in England and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by The New Untouchables.
1. Software from this Site is further subject to United Kingdom Export Controls as listed by the Department of Trade and Industry from time to time. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country or on any such list to which the United Kingdom presently disallows the dissemination of such software.
2. The New Untouchables may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
TOS from our Hosting Company
7c. Backup Limit Any shared account using more than 20 gigs of disk space will be removed from our off site weekly backup with the exception of Databases continuing to be backed up. All data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive which helps protect against data loss in the event of a drive failure.
8. Bandwidth Usage You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
9a. Money back Guarantee On dedicated servers no full refund will be honored -- the 45 day money back guarantee does not apply. We reserve the right to refund a prorated amount or no refund at all. Each of HostGator's managed shared, VPS, and reseller servers carry a 45 day unconditional money back guarantee on them. If you are not completely satisfied with our services within the first 45 days of your service, you will be given a full refund of the contract amount. Remember, this is only for monthly shared or reseller packages and does not apply to dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. HostGator will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance with HostGator. For a new order to be setup or a new package to be activated, you must have a balance of £0 unless otherwise stated by HostGator in writing.
9b. Uptime Guarantee If your shared / reseller server has a physical downtime that is not within the 99.9% uptime you may receive one month of credit on your account. Approval of the credit is at the discretion of HostGator dependent upon justification provided. Third party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification due to a variety of factors including the monitor's network capacity/transit availability. The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services. To request a credit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with justification. All requests must be made in writing via email. Uptime guarantees only apply to shared / reseller solutions. Dedicated servers are covered by a network guarantee in which the credit is prorated for the amount of time the server is down which is not related to our uptime guarantee.
10. Reseller: Client Responsibility Resellers are responsible for supporting their clients. HostGator does not provide support to our Reseller's Clients. If a reseller's client contacts us, we reserve the right to place the client account on hold until the reseller can assume their responsibility for their client. All support requests must be made by the reseller on their clients' behalf for security purposes. Resellers are also responsible for all content stored or transmitted under their reseller account and the actions of their clients'. HostGator will hold any reseller responsible for any of their clients actions that violate the law or the terms of service.