NUTSMAG welcomes submissions from both established and new writers and journalists. All unsolicited contributions should be submitted electronically as a Word document, along with a covering email to email@example.com . Any accompanying images/photographs should also be supplied digitally, in jpeg format.
NUTSMAG reserves all rights to approve, edit, or reject any content submitted for publication. All submissions must be the original work of the contributor unless otherwise stated, credited or agreed. Please also check out our other T&Cs and Policy pages and sections.
Newuntouchables.com respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. This statement describes how we collect and use your personal information that we may collect about you through the Sites and from our communications with you. The Sites are hosted on variousservers within the USA and or European Economic Area.
Data Protection Laws
We are conscious of our legal responsibilities as a “data controller” and we support the principles ofdata protection reflected in the 1995 EU Directive on Data Protection and applicable national implementing legislation. We shall endeavour to ensure that the personal information we obtain and use will always be held, used, transferred and otherwise processed in accordance with our legal obligations.
How we obtain personal information about you
We may as a result of your interaction with our Sites and our communications with you hold and process personal information obtained about you. The types of personal information we collect may include:
• your name
• your email address
• your facebook ID
How we collect and use non-personal information
Please note that when anyone visits any of the Sites, we automatically collect certain non-personal information such as the type of computer operating system (e.g., Windows or Mac OS) and browser (e.g., Safari, Netscape, Internet Explorer) being used, and the domain name of the internet service provider. We sometimes use the non-personal information that we collect to improve the design and content of the Sites and to enable us to personalise your experience.
What we do with your personal information
The personal information that you provide will be available to Newuntouchables.com, our affiliated companies and trusted third party service providers and contractors for the following purposes:
• to process enquiries received via the Sites
• to register you for and send you newsletters
• to provide you with information about products and promotions that may be of interest to you from ourselves
• any other purpose indicated at the time you voluntarily provide your personal information
We may from time to time use your personal information to send you automated email messages or marketing materials regarding our services and the services of third party suppliers, in each case with your prior consent. These email messages may contain features that help us make sure you received and were able to open the message.
You may opt out of receiving such marketing email messages at any time, free of charge, by replying to the message with “unsubscribe” in the subject line, or by following the instructions in any marketing communication.
Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to companies and individuals who perform businessfunctions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include hosting the Sites, analysing data and providing other support services. All such parties will be required to keep your personal data secure and only process it in accordance with our instructions.
International transfers of your personal information
We may transfer and process any personal information you provide to us to countries outside the European Economic Area whose laws may not afford the same level of protection to your personal information. We will therefore ensure that all adequate safeguards are in place and that all applicable laws and regulations are complied with in connection with such transfer.
Cookies and tracking software
We use “cookies” and other types of tracking software in order to personalise your visit to our Sites and enhance your experience by gaining a better understanding of your particular interests and customising our pages for you. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server and which is then stored by the browser in a text file. Each time the browser requests a page from the server this message is sent back which enables the user’s computer to be identified.
We may use the information provided by cookies to analyse trends, administer the Sites, or for research and marketing purposes to help us better serve you. No information which personally identifies you will be collected through the cookies. If you like, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and you can also set your browser to turn off all cookies. The website www.allaboutcookies.org (run by the Interactive Marketing Bureau) contains step-by-step guidance on how cookies can be switched off by users.
Personal Data Security and Confidentiality
We maintain adequate technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Retention of data
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with services and to conduct our legitimate business interests or where otherwise required by law.
Changes to the Policy
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or you wish to update your details or remove yourpersonal data from our records, please inform us using the ‘Contact Us’ facility on our Site.
Terms & Contitions
These are designed to be sitewide T&Cs to cover all aspects of e-commerce, advertising publishing and content. If you have any issues, please feel free to contacy us anytime!
Standard Terms and conditions for our website usage
The term Newuntouchables.com or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is available on request. Our company registration number is available on request also. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on thiswebsite for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operatorare acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.